Sunday, October 21, 2012

Love Never Dies But Relationships Expire


Loss of My One True Love
Dedicated to C.S. & J.R. A
October 21, 2012

Missed moments of unfiltered love;
Lying in your arms and our hearts beating as one;
First thought of the day is of you and me and the possibilities for us;
Love sauntering and misting our atmosphere with joy;
 Memories of happier places and times combine into one emotion.
My eyes a reflection of our love for you are the core of my existence for you are my one true love.
Swaying to the breeze of your presence I am nerved each day by the intensity of that which is you.
The cosmic reproduction of ecstasy at the mere sight of your smile causes happiness to erupt from within me that must be sinful because its vibration reverberates into the jauntiness in my voice.
Our love is puissant even when you and I can no longer be, for you are my one true love.
Time may erode our relationship but our love evolves and like the sun our love provides constant light into the darkness of this life.
Seasons may go and you and I may part, but our love like red oak is solid.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I enjoy feedback! Let me know what you think.