Saturday, October 20, 2012

People Just Can't Be Real


Miss Me with Your Lies
October 20, 2012

Saying it is so doesn’t make it true.
They’re just a few jumbled words fumbling out your mouth that only you believe.
Actions speak volumes, but your words fall flat.
Meaningless sounds of garbage formed to make illogical facts.
Scream it to the top of your lungs and sing it to all who are nice enough to listen,
But spare those of us with integrity the disgust of listening to your filth.
Saying your falsified facts louder doesn’t make them any truer.
They’re just a few strings of waste spewing from the hole in your face.
Who are you trying to convince with your outlandish explanations and elaborate stories?
Now the part that strikes me as strange is the fact that you’ve lied so long that even you have started to believe them.
Dream it if you must and let it spill out if you can, but save the lies for inside your head because I as well as most can do without your mess.
Don’t do me any favors by assaulting my ears with your atrocious words and insignificant phrases.
I am not in need of any artificial additives to the overall daily schemata of my life.
Some may marvel in your web of deceit, but life itself is interesting enough for me.
Miss me with your lies and dismiss me from your mind because I can certainly do without your make believe tales.




3 comments:

  1. This poem came to me last night as I was looking at the feed on Facebook. People are so fake these days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E this. This is the type of world we are living in. Being real is slowly becoming extinct. Keep up the great work bestie! -S.Mac

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I enjoy feedback! Let me know what you think.