Saturday, October 13, 2012

Place to Meet My Soulmate: Walmart Line

Place to Meet My Sou lmate: Walmart Line

Glances in your direction as air escapes my parted lips.
Trying to think of something clever to say to strike up a convo with you.
Phrases and fragmented thoughts bombarding my over anxious mind as your transaction nears its end.
Just thinking of words to make you respond seems hard to do for a college grad.
Perhaps an exchange of numbers or Facebook names even would be nice.
One moment in time to meet my possible soul mate, but no words form to express my infatuation.
A simple smile sliding across my face as you take your bags to leave.
Brain freeze...the father of my future children just walked away.
There is always next time I suppose because Walmart lines are always long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I enjoy feedback! Let me know what you think.